2000-register

Re: [TR2000] listings

To: <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR2000] listings
From: "Joe Santamaria" <jsantamaria@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:37:23 +1100
Jamie - great history lesson on the USA imports so thanks for that - you've
been quite "the ambassador" for the non Stag/TR line of the marquee over
there from what I can see.

BTW - good to see some action on the list - I better keep my rantings and
posts a little shorter than the last history lesson on my son - sorry about
that, but was a good tale to tell if not only to check that under throttle
pedal plunger.

Regards
Joe