2000-register

Re: [TR2000] TR2000

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR2000] TR2000
From: "Russell J Tweed" <russell@daftconsulting.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:47:08 -0800 (PST)
There must be a few more lurking out there somewhere. I have no idea when
I subscribed to this list, but it was many, many years ago...

I'm in the sunny US of A, and have a '66 2000, a '77 2500S, and three
Stags in various states of rebuild. The 2500S is a (summer) daily driver..
complete with whining differential. :)