Re: suspension

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: suspension
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:36:48 -0800 (PST)
  Chris

  Just finished this project before new years.

  I agree somewhat with what Peter told you.  If you
are going to use urethane bushing the anti-seize is a
requirement.

  While your at it replace the rack mount with
Goodparts solid aluminum mount.  This takes away all
the play in the rack that the rubber one has.

  Since you are going to have your sway bar off
replace all the bushing here with the urethane ones.
Same with the front and rear shock bushings.

  As you can see, my philosophy is the tighter the
better.  Your handling will be greatly improved even
if your don't autocross your car.

  Good luck and if you need advise give a yell.

=====
tpdwinch@yahoo.com
Dale Morgan
Chesapeake, Va.