RE: Interiors

To: "'Doug Augenthaler'" <daugie@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Interiors
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:51:57 -0500
Doug,

I replaced my entire interior with the interior kit that VB sells.  It took
a while to get last summer but once I got it I was happy, and since I
replaced everything I didn't have a problem with it matching.  I am happy
with the look and the quality.  VB was the only company that sold the whole
kit, seat covers, seat foams, carpet, and panels.  That was a major factor
in my decision. Overall the quality of the kit is good, I'm really happy
with it.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer