dieseling/overheating engine

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: dieseling/overheating engine
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:40:48 EDT
Tim,  in reviewing my printed 6pack messages I again noticed your June
14,1999 message re your car's dieseling and overheating.  You mentioned that
the problem started after you adjusted your valves after a recent engine
modification to increase compression on your car to the same as my 74 1/2,
9.5:1.  I am curious on how you solved your problems ....especially the run
-on.  Please contact me.  Thanks.
                                                                          Bob
Pierson