Re: thanks.... But I would like a clarification....

To: "feickert" <feickert@alltel.net>
Subject: Re: thanks.... But I would like a clarification....
From: "J. Garruba" <jgarruba@hotpop.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 17:41:15 -0400
Carl,

    When I say that there are two horns, I mean one on the front left and on
on the front right, two seperate devices.  I don't have my car with me but
if my memory is correct.  There are two connections on the horn.  One
provides 12 volts when the horn relay engages, the other is permanantly
connected to a chasis ground.  I Hope this is more clear.

J. Garruba