Re: Rear Valance Black

To: <oconnor@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Valance Black
From: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:09:11 -0400
Kevin,

At no time did I feel that your were flaming my car, you made a very
interesting observation and I am sure you have realized this by all the
comments that have been made.  I still have to get a definite answer
regarding why my rear end is not black so don't be amazed if I open this
thread again a year from now.
SSSHHHH.....Don't tell anyone...I must have the best digital camera in the
world, my car is in very good shape, but not as good as the pictures make it
look, hence the belief that I still have the original paint.

Jorge