Fwd: Anyone Dynoed the TR6 Supercharger Was: EFI on TR6??

To: 6Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Anyone Dynoed the TR6 Supercharger Was: EFI on TR6??
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:43:08 -0700 (PDT)
NAR Inc. specializes in supercharger installations for TR6s, at least
that's what their website (www.narinc.com) says.  Maybe they have dyno
numbers for you.  Is this the same kit listed at the end of this email,
which states their are only a few left?  I would hate to see this
option disappear forever.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6