Re: Tr seats

To: tpdwinch@yahoo.com (Dale Morgan)
Subject: Re: Tr seats
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dale---A while back I talked to the people at Recaro, inquiring about
replacement seats for my 6. They responded by saying they had nothing to
offer for the "6", as they were narrower than anything they stocked.
They said that they can supply seats for the TR7-8. From that I would
take it to mean there is quite a difference in the width of these two
seats. (I know the TR7 car itself is much wider than the 6)  However,
the track that the TR6 seats run in can be beefed up, if more lateral
support is what your after. This, along with a precise adjustment of the
seat "catch" will take some of the rock-and-roll movement out of the
seat during cornering.

Dick T.