hardtops hard to find?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: hardtops hard to find?
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintasmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 07:55:12 -0500
Well, my search for the ultimate 6 continues. I would really like to find
one with a hardtop in the right color, condition, etc., but if the right car
doesn't have a factory hardtop available, I don't want that to keep me from
it.

So my question is, from your experience, how hard is it to
a) find a hardtop for the car in the right year in great condition
b) get someone to paint the top in a good enough match to make it look like
it belongs

Thanks folks! I appreciate everyone's help in this adventure

Mark Creamer
Mason, OH
TR6 TBA ;-)