Re: brakes

To: sandner@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: brakes
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
Randy---Brake pads nearly always wear at a taper. (Thinner at the back)
Any chance you reversed these pads when re-installing them?  I'd check
the ones at the r.f. wheel first.  If both sides are then as they were
before adding the anti-squeal kit, and still pull to the left, maybe the
"kit" just has to bed in a bit. Stepping on the brakes hard, while
stopped, should accomplish this. Write back, if none of the above
resolves this. (My Repco/Metal Master pads have never squealed.)

Dick T.
'73