RE: Thoughts on changes

To: "Gary Moore" <tikasfamily@earthlink.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thoughts on changes
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:23:19 -0400
Why be a sheep when you can the wolf.  I'd go for it.  You can always go
back to the 'old' parts later (like maybe when you get too old to reach for
the shift lever!!!!).  But, my viewpoint has always been a little different
from most of the restoration types.    Remember the days when these cars
were new and most people didn't know how to work on them (had to take it to
the 'british' shop' for tuneups). Very few owners were willing to do
anything to the engine for fear of making the car a real maintenance
nightmare,  Nowdays we DO know how to work on them and people are still
afread to do anything different because "it is not original".  Make it hot
and Drive it like the sports car it is!!!

Dave Brackin