Another Triumph Enthusiast

To: 6 Pack Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Triumph Enthusiast
From: jdhenn <jdhenn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:45:29 -0500
Hello Listers!
Please excuse my non-question comments. Just got back from the VTR
Southeast Regionals in Lake City Florida.  Had a great time and met some
really great people.  Finally got to meet Dan Masters and get a copy of
his electrical manual. Great Job Dan! Also met Pat and Deloris Pinkston
(also 6 pack members) and saw their absolutely beautiful Inca Yellow 76
Tr6. It won 1st place in concours.  They also won longest drive to the
show in a TR6  (sponsored by 6pack)  from Indiana!  I've only been in
Triumphs for a little while but I'm a committed LBC owner now. My 6pack
membership is in the mail!

--
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6 (in need of a luggage rack - anybody got any extras?)