Re: clutch wrap-up

To: 2000man@eudoramail.com (Ryan Van Luchene)
Subject: Re: clutch wrap-up
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:08:30 -0800 (PST)
Ryan---I read your  clutch wrap-up story with personal interest and have
some questions. When you replaced the .70 MC with the .75 MC to get more
fluid down to the slave (as Berry also did) did you also replace the
modified pushrod with a stock one?  Can you tell me the difference in
length between the two rods? Where is the approximate clutch engagement
point (off the floor) now?  I have some pet theories here and your input
can help to confirm or question them.

Thanks,

DT