8 Spoke alloy wheels

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: 8 Spoke alloy wheels
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 16:29:40
Hello 6Pack:

I'd like to buy new wheels for my '69 TR6.  I've received the VB Winter
Special catalog and shown on the cover are a set of 8 spoke alloy wheels for
$599, $200 off the usual catalog price.  Is anyone familiar with these
particular wheels?  VB couldn't tell me if they are applicable for tubeless
or tube-type tires.  I'll assume that they are tubeless type.

New wheels would compliment my front end rebuild so well!  My original steel
wheels have so many balance weights on them it's ridiculous.  Any thoughts
on the "sale" wheels would be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6
CC30689L