Toyota Throwout Bearing

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Toyota Throwout Bearing
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 20:09:46 -0400
Hello list,

Would someone know which Toyota Land Cruiser throwout bearing is to be
used with the TR6?  I have a friend who is going to pick one up for me at
the Toyota dealer but the parts counter tells him there are two
differerent Land Cruisers.  One is the station wagon style and the other
is the Jeep CJ style.  They use different throwout bearings.  The
archives call out 1975 to 1986 but I haven't seen any mention of the
Toyota part number.

As usual, any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay Welch - Abington, MA
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1971 TR6 project and 1973 TR6 driver coming out of a coma soon