Re: .75 wheel cylinders

To: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Subject: Re: .75 wheel cylinders
From: rcotting@mgnet.ca
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 07:56:22 -0300
I'm quite interested in any comments regarding brakes because, in the last
year, I have replaced front discs & pads, all brake lines, rear cylinders,
and rebuilt the master cylinder.  My brakes certainly don't approach the
"locking up at a tap" but since I've never had a TR6 before, I don't have
much to compare to.  I believe the brakes are not what they should be and I
think the best way to confirm this is to drive someone else's 6.

Rich C.
Brakes bedamned, I'll be enjoying that dang car this weekend.