Re: Hazard switch knob removal

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Hazard switch knob removal
From: John Uloth <juloth@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:22:19 -0400
Thanks to all who answered in a very timely manner.. You have to
understand, it was about 90 deg. out there this afternoon and the sweat
was running off my nose and in my eyes.
I did finally get the speedo out without removing the dash and while
replacing the ignition switch/lock, I followed someones advice to
replace
the break off bolts with allen head cap screws. Worked great, cost 50
cents and is the way it should have been
Thanks again
John U
74 TR6, 58 TR3A