Re: Dan's Manual Hits Ebay

To: ktnkt@cape.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan's Manual Hits Ebay
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:07:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/2001 11:18:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ktnkt@cape.com writes:

>    Well, while breezing through the ebay TR6 listings one of the most
> recent items entered ends up being a Dan Masters TR250/6 electrical
> manual......This may get interesting. You think Dan may feel a
> bit.....dated......because of this ??  Eventually we'll be seeing the
> TR6 manual collections for sale on ebay. Just think,    The Bentley,
> Haynes, Masters ensemble..........(not necessarily in that order). Oh
> well, I just found it all rather amusing. I must admit that Dan's book

I found it interesting that the book sold on a "buy it now" basis for $30.00,
plus shipping, when I sell them for $30.00, including shipping. I was quite
pleased that the book sold almost immediately.

As a result of the ebay listing, I got another order from someone who saw the
listing and contacted me about it.

Save some money, folks, and buy them direct from me <G>

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm