Which cylinder head to choose for shaving?

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which cylinder head to choose for shaving?
From: "mitch" <tristatelining@isoc.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:43:35 -0400
I have a 73 TR6. I am looking to buy one to have it shaved to 9.8 to 1 and put
Goods roller rockers and GP2 cam on with it with bigger valves. The question
is which head should i choose? What year and # on the head? I read one head
from a 74 was ported best from the factory, it's a # 219016 stamped right on
the head but i haven't found one yet. Heres a link to an article about it.
http://www.tr6.org/cylheads/index.html
Anyway i haven't found that head so need to use another one.  Any suggestions
what year head and the # stamped on it i should use? Also does anyone know of
a valve stem seal i can use that will work if i have dual valve springs?
Thanks, Mitch