Re: TR6 running too cool?

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 running too cool?
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:55:18 EDT
Hi Cory,
My 69 also runs at 1/4, even when we drove to Texas in 97.  I've never had a
problem with running that cool and actually like it that way.  My 72 runs at
almost 1/2 but it does have A/C so the condenser coil does add some heat and
restriction of air flow, it does go higher in traffic, but once I start
cruising again it comes back down.

Regards
Jim Holewka
80 TR7V8