Classic & Sport Car 01/02 Triumphs

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic & Sport Car 01/02 Triumphs
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:10:51 -0500
Public Service announcement/ no financial interest:

This month's Classic & Sport Car (Jan 2002) magazine really packs some
Triumph motorist value (NFI)!

Included is a wonderful 2002 Calendar (although they omitted Triumph, does
have the E-Type Jag their are raffling).

Also is a nice 4 page write up on Triumph Spitfire 1500 (p132) with some
beautiful pictures.

On page 146, Club News announces TR Register as "Club of the Year."

On the opposite page is a short piece of the Ventura, CA show, featuring
three, small but nice, photos: TR Roadster; TR4 with custom trailer (like
the old VW beetles); and  a Herald wagon (uh, I mean "Estate").

On pg 143, a two column spot on the Triumph 2.5PI salon.

And something really promising, an Ad on pg 65, a '74 TR6 for sale for #23,000
(that's ~$33k - our Marque is on the rise)!
Corey Sherman
corey.sherman@rcn.com