Stumble, miss & hesitate

To: "6 Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stumble, miss & hesitate
From: "John Korsak" <jkorsak@heath-bloxom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:11:22 -0600
I would like to thank all of you that offered suggestions on how to solve my
problem.  I am proud to belong to a organization (6 Pack) that encourages
this type of help.
I just purchased my 74 TR 6 this summer.  I live in Kansas, and I am the
only TR 6 in town.  Heck there are probably only 5 or 6 in the whole state!
I went to my first function this fall (Trials - Green Country Triumphs) and
met a lot of really nice people.  We all came from different backgrounds and
circumstances, but we all had one thing in common - our love of the TR 6.
Through this function I was able to get advice (thanks, John) to change out
my distributor.  I was also able to fine a spare (thanks, Jeff).  This was
especially helpful because trying to find a spare distributor in Kansas is
really tough.  It worked!  The car runs great.
Now I'm looking to get my old dizzy repaired.  I think the problem is in the
functioning of the centrifugal weights.  I changed the springs, but that did
not fix the low end missing.  As usual, any suggestions would be warmly
welcomed.

John Korsak
74 TR 6
CF25165UO