Re: Temp Sender unit question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temp Sender unit question
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:20:22 -0500
Pat,
I think someone is pulling your leg.  The only difference between a C and F
system should be the gauge itself.  The gauge doesn't really measure temp,
it measures resistance as a proxy for temp.  As a result, a sender is a
sender is a ... (you get the idea).

I'd have the gauge checked.

Peter
'68 TR250