Re: Crash Pads

To: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>,
Subject: Re: Crash Pads
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:15:39 -0600
Sorry to disagree as I missed the rest of this. I may be out of line here,
but I say resist the temptation to NOT use some sort of weather-strip
cement. The top dash pad needs to be glued down or it buckles in the sun
over time. I tried it and ruined a dashtop. Both the side crash pads require
cement to hold the curved bottom corners in place, at least on the back
side.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net