RE: Miata Racing - Futile Attempt?

To: "'Gameparker@cs.com '" <Gameparker@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: Miata Racing - Futile Attempt?
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:45:48 -0500
Geoff:

Lose the spare tire before the race. That sucker really weighs down the rear
when you are trying to accelerate. You can cheat on the fuel as well. You
can get 100 pounds off the normal weight just with 1/2 tank of gas and no
spare.

Of course if you are really determined, then give him the gas you take out
of your tank as a sign of friendship and trust. You know, "we're both using
the same fuel etc". Just don't forget to slip some sugar in his lot before
you top up his tank...

Cheers,

Mark Hooper