Re: Zenith Stromberg Carb Question

To: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Zenith Stromberg Carb Question
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:47:32 -0500
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I just got back in from work
and it's late. But I will check the carbs in the morning to see if i can
get the adjusting tool in place. Also, I will check to make sure that
they are late model carbs with adjustable needles.  I have the white
caps and the 3771 tags on the posi screws so I assumed they would be the
later carbs.
I'll keep you all posted!
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL