Temperature Gauge

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Temperature Gauge
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:57:18 EDT
I just installed new green radiator hoses on my 76 TR6 and suddenly my
temperature gauge seems to have stopped functioning, (doubt that it's just a
coincidence).  The wire attached to the sensor (just below and to the
driver's side of the top hose and thermostat) is still firmly attached.  All
of the wiring to the gauge itself looks good also.

Does anyone have an idea of what may have gone wrong?  Chance are that I
knocked something loose when I was fighting with the hoses but I sure can't
find it....

Perplexed in Chicago???