Subject: RE: Dyno test of my 6

To: 6pack <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject: RE: Dyno test of my 6
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:23:15 -0700
I forgot to mention I have a Pacesetter header into a Monza exhaust --
considerably better breathing from stock, but not the best.  I believe
there are more horses to be found in tuning the webbers and in perhaps
the timing.

A year or so ago someone was looking into a Mallory distibutor for our
6s.  Anybody do any follow-up on this?  Wouldn't be surprised if the
stock old dizzy is not advancing all that well.  Wish I had put an
Electromotive 3 coil, crank fired electronic ignition in in the first
place.  The $650 seemed steep, but compared to the two crane units and a
new distributor I would be ahead that way.

Chuck

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Chuck.Arnold.vcf]