Re: Engine sources, was valve replacement for a newbie?

Subject: Re: Engine sources, was valve replacement for a newbie?
From: John <jhardt@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:21:41 -0400
That's quite an offer.  I'm in Ohio, where are you located Terry?

The shop where my car is has been saying that tearing down the engine and
rebuilding it would cost more than dripping in a new one.  Based on the
response from this mailing list I'm beginning to doubt them.  Does anyone
know of a reputable engine rebuilder in Ohio?

I'm going to keep digging and keep talking to people until I find a workable
solution to this - I'd really like to keep the car.  It isn't perfect
(obviously) but it isn't a rust bucket either.

John