(no subject)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: SJANNY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 13:23:01 EDT
I have just installed my rebuilt TR6 engine.  It ran fine with a large oil
leak between the front plate and the block just above the driver side oil
galley that runs horizontal below the distributor.  There was a space between
the front plate and the drive side of the block.

I removed the front plate.  The cam locating plate was very tight and had to
be tapped out. As I am reassembling I had to tap the cam locating plate into
place.  There was (and still is)no cam end float to measure.  It this because
the push rods and rockers are installed and the engine in various stages of
valve position?

Can I continue to put all back together?

Steve