Home straight

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Home straight
From: YeOldEd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:51:25 EDT
Running and looking great, at long last. Took exactly a year from starting to
dismantle. Don't ask, but I hope most of the huge visa bills are behind me,
for the time being at least. ( the heck with the cost......it was wonderful
therapy, huge fun, and a great learning experience.)

More in hope than anger. I'm seeking a couple of difficult to find parts. I
need the knob and clip for one seat back release, (listed in TRF as GJ 21&
22.) Also, the tiny lampholder that serves the heater control information
panel. (TRF - EN 67.) (My 72/6 is slightly modified!)

I'm retired, and I start my day, every day, with the terrific stuff you guys,
collectively, add to the list. Don't ever quit!

Mike Noad

72 BRG on light tan, CC75088L

PS: I've been following the clutch disengagement discussion. I've always
hated having to slam that pedal all the way to the floor. So I inserted a
1/8th shim between the SC and its bracket. What a difference! Some day I may
make a slightly longer actuator, but it won't work any better.