6-PACK V.P.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 6-PACK V.P.
From: mjmullin@juno.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:13:24 GMT
Hello listers:

A quick message of the non-technical type, so I'll keep it short:

For those of you 6-PACK members who didn't notice this in the last newsletter,
the Club needs to fill a vacancy on the Board of Directors.  Steve Wilson is
stepping down from the V.P. position, and any club member interested in this
position is encouraged to contact me directly in this regard.

The Vintage Races at Mid-Ohio looks like it's shaping up to be a great event
(Triumph is the featured marque), and I look forward to seeing many of you
there!!!!

Matt Mullin, National Chairman

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!