Re: u-joint access

To: iiv000@mail.connect.more.net
Subject: Re: u-joint access
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:51:47 +0000
Charlie:

If your car is an early model ('69-72) you should be able to remove the
propshaft without removing the exhaust.  Loosening the exhaust should allow
you enough clearance to remove the shaft by pulling it forward from
underneath the car.  This was my experience with my '69 TR6.

Good luck!

Walt Fogle
Woodinville, WA