Fork pin

To: Triumph 6-pack mail list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fork pin
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:24:00 -0400
Thanks to all who responded with advice and help.
The problem was the infamous sheared pin syndrome. I must congratulate
the Buckeye Triumph web site on there clear and informative explanation
as well as the repair for this problem. I followed their instructions
for the broken pin removal and it worked like a charm. I will also make
the proper mod's that they explain to prevent another episode from
happening.
Once again , all the help makes a tough job that much easier.

--
Mitch Seff
75 TR6