RE: Proper hose / pipe

To: "'Cliff Davies '" <c_davies@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: RE: Proper hose / pipe
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:08:28 -0400
Hmmm... Yellow with a tan interior?

Sounds like a bannana Cliff. ;^)

Mark Hooper

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Davies
To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Sent: 16/05/02 11:57 PM
Subject: Proper hose / pipe

Folks,
I am happily putting my frame back together. I am installing the brake,
fuel
and evaporative loss
pipes. On my car I have (2) 5/16" steel pipes one is for the evaporative
loss
which has a couple of sections which are plastic pipe. My question is -
what
was original? plastic back to front or the way mine is ?

Another question, I really like Mimosa yellow on a TR6 but I have new
tan
interior,  in 1975 Mimosa was available with beige interior although I
have
never seen one, I don't want to spend $2,000
to replace the interior to black any thoughts on Mimosa/new tan - gross?
Thanks
Cliff