TR-6 For Sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 For Sale
From: "Chuck Lane" <chuck.lane@verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:27:44 -0400
Its a terribly sad day, I have decided to sell my TR-6.  The last time I
drove it was 3 weeks ago for 10 minutes, and I was all smiles!!!!!!!  I love
my Tr6.  However I have 3 daughters that I love more, and my wife and I have
decided that I need to concentrate on a hobby that the whole family can
enjoy.  So we are going to concentrate on boating.   I dont have to tell
those who know, but these cars are a blast to drive and real head turners.

Here is the info:

White TR-6. Roughly 56k miles. Originaly yellow, engine bay still is.  Runs
Strong as a daily driver, but could use a tune up.  Includes what I think
are the original red-line tires.  Top boot and tonneau cover. CD-Player.
Garaged.  No body damage and very minimal rust.  Looks sharp when waxed!!!!
$5500.

pictures:  http://www.laneworld.net/chuck/tr6.htm

Thank you,
Chuck Lane