Fwd: Diagnosis needed for O/D

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Diagnosis needed for O/D
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:42:15 -0400
Speakin' of electrical problems with overdrives, I recently had someone
riding in the passenger side & the next day the overdrive didn't work.  Who
knew a big foot would snag the wiring harness up under the dash.  It's a
J-Type so no relay, but a quick check of the wiring revealed a connection
that had come loose.  Definitely listen for the "click" sound with the car
in 2nd(a-type) 3rd or 4th & the engine not running.

Todd Bermudez
CD3705L/w o/d