Re: Clutch Master Cylinder Restoration

To: hfader@usa.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Master Cylinder Restoration
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:28:07 -0400
Great Tip Hugh!  I think I may try this if the stuff isn't too
expensive.  Thanks to everyone for there speedy replies!!!
I just went down to the Home Depot and got a wire wheel attachment for
my Dremel tool. It took off the "crud" in all the little grooves nicely,
but it still has that wire wheel look to it.  I also tried a sanding pad
from the furniture restore section but it took to long for my patience.
Thanks again!  You all are great and I look forward to meeting some of
you for the first time at Mid-Ohio in June!  Hope to see you all there!
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL
75 TR6
80 TR7 & 8