FS: Aluminium L/F Fender TR4/4A/250/5

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS: Aluminium L/F Fender TR4/4A/250/5
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:29:33 -0400
Hi List, figured it is time to pass on this piece to someone who is actually
going to use it

Brand new aluminium left front fender purchased a few years ago (1999) in
hopes of reconstructing a Factory Works style TR4. The fender weighs only 8
pounds. It is a very high quality piece, the lines and contours are flawless
and the exterior has seen much time spent with a metal file to make it as
smooth as possible. It is bare metal, unprimed, so nothing is covered up.
The splash guard is a genuine Heritage part and is the only part that is not
aluminium.

I have taken and posted 8 photos of the fender on the following webpage:
http://www.pil.net/~felix/fender/  please allow time for the pictures to
load, they're pretty large but you should get an excellent idea of the
quality of the fender from them.
Suffice to say that these sell for more than the steel reproductions and
normally you'll have to have one imported from the UK (no one in the USA
sells them to my knowledge). Moss sells the steel ones at $659.95 list...
I'd like to get $500 for this fender, and I'm firm on my price. I realize it
is only the left hand side so that diminishes the value somewhat since I
don't have a set. Revington TR in the UK is the source for the other alloy
panels should you want a matching right hand side.

Shipping? Well if you're in the vicinity of Philadelphia PA it would
probably be beneficial to pick it up. Otherwise I am wary of sending it UPS
due to the large dimensions and rarity/fragility of the piece. I can do
_very cheap_ freight shipping to most major metro areas, provided the
purchaser is willing to pick the fender up at the freight depot... most of
the depots are located within miles of the international airports in your
city. (see www.forwardair.com for exact depot locations)

I will gladly take and send photographs of specific areas of the fender if
someone so wishes to see a particular view. Any questions are welcome.
Please pass it this on to any TR Racers who aren't on the list, I'm guessing
they'll be the ones who are the most interested.

Thanks!

Kai M. Radicke
e: kmr@pil.net
p: 267.231.1837