Re: TR6 Radio Question

To: Pat Leask <pleask@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 Radio Question
From: "Brian T." <nolimits@squilax.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:24:17 -0700
I had a 69 that I bought new from Fred Dealy in Vancouver B.C. it came with a
Blauplunkt (sp) AM - FM non stereo two knob five "set" button unit ( i still
have the radio).  My current 76 bought new in Kelowna
B.C. came with an AM - FM stereo two knob five "set" button unit with a British
Leyland logo in the left corner of the dial window. Never used either unit as
when I drive the  6 (current 6 is Ansa equipped 69 was
Stebro) the symphony of cylinders is my favorite tune.