Re: back on the road

To: Bob Fabie <rmf3860@erols.com>
Subject: Re: back on the road
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:18:08 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 26 May 2002, Bob Fabie wrote:

> Bob:
>
> Congratulations on your restoration! It sounds like you did a great job.
>
> I'm really convinced that most people just don't have a clue what it
> takes to restore a car, to bring it back to life, to make it just the
> way you want it and then to start it for the first time. This hobby
> brings balance to people's life's who would otherwise obsess about work
> work problems and such. Anyway, it works for me and hopefully others
> agree.

Ya, instead of obsessing about work, we obsess about our cars! That's
_much_ healthier.

:-)

> Nice going.

I agree. I know how much work is involved in doing a frame up, I've done
one and I've maintained the other car since new. It's a lot of work. It
borders on instanity sometimes, but it is immensly satisfying to drive the
cars after all the work.

> Bob Fabie
> '75 TR6

regards,
rml
TR6's
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |