Re: br.booster rebuild/my experience with it

To: "Eric Myracle" <eric_myracle@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: br.booster rebuild/my experience with it
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:37 -0400
Just a simple thing that no one has mentioned yet. I would suggest
you have to remove the MC and disassemble it to determine if there
is any bore corrosion which leads you to honing (can be done at
home) or more often than not the difficult choice between relining
plus a rebuild kit versus a new MC @ 199 US.

If you have a baby bum mirror smooth bore, then buy a rebuild kit
and carefully go at it.

BTW for those who have not tried it yet, removing the PDW shuttle
valve results in non consistent brake pedal height during braking.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug,74TR6