Wheel box tubes

To: "6-pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel box tubes
From: "Stephen L. Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:26:50 -0800
Hi All,

As some of you have probably found out the tubes to/from the wheel boxes are
in short to non-existant supply.  Over the weekend I found a good
replacement at the local NAPA store,  they have 5/16" brake line.  the drive
cable fits perfectly and the flares are a good fit also.  The problem is the
2nd tube (between the wheel boxes) is about half an inch longer than 12
inches.  They do have a 20 inch length which makes that tube and leaves
enough left for the shorty on the other side of the 2nd box.  total cost for
the experiment was $5.61 and that was for a 12 inch and a 20 inch pipe.

Everything fits together fairly well, now all I have to do is put the car
back together so I can power the wiper motor.

regards,

Stephen L. Hanselman
Manager, Defense Systems
Datagate Incorporated