Fwd: spark plug wires

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: spark plug wires
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:54:00 -0700 (PDT)
I just got a set of Magnecor wires from Moss.  KV85, they are 8.5mm
wires.  I would strongly recommend checking out Magnecor's website
(www.magnecor.com).  It's very informative, I learned a lot about plug
wires, the facts and the myths.  There are a lot of ads out there from
plug wire manufacturers, and it turns out that a lot of their claims
are BS.  Anyway, Moss stocks KV85 plug wires for TR6 and TR250 precut
with the proper end fittings.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6