RE: Boot Light

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Boot Light
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:57:20 -0400
Stephen,

The light should work even the the car is off. You may want to check to make
sure that it is on the right circuit. This light, according to my year, is
connected to a hot lead(purple).

According to Dan Master's book...Your wire should be red. It works with the
tail lights and license plate light. It doesn't make much sense to me but
it's a Triumph. My 71 TR-6 is the opposite. It's a purple wire that is hot
all the time. You can easily do the modification by running a wire from a
purple lead all the way to the trunk lid light. That should solve your
problem.

Patrick

ps. you should get Dan Master's book. It helped me tremedously. It has also
helped me figure out my friends BMW2002 wiring problems. DANMAS@aol.com