Fwd: TR6 bullet mirrors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TR6 bullet mirrors
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
The bullet mirror that I have on my door has a bracket which can be
removed from the mirror body.  There is small countersunk screw on the
mirror body.  Remove the screw, and the bracket comes off.  Then you
can mount the bracket to the door, and then mount the mirror body to
the bracket.   But maybe the bullet mirror that you have is different
from mine.  Check for the countersunk screw, maybe you didn't see it.
It is small and well hidden....

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6