Re: Fwd: TR6 performance motor

To: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: TR6 performance motor
From: william mcintire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:53:52 -0400
Yup, yup simple, cheap and fun!
Put an S2 cam and associated parts in  long about '72 - did a LOT of head
work at the same time. Then I put a 4:30 gear in it and a few suspension
mods. That all was done by mid-summer '73. Cost? Maybe $500 including
machine work and a box of bandaids. To date it's still running strong and
the pan has never been off. It still goes fast enough to keep all but the
most determined flies off.
Bill  '70 6