Wonder if Steve Irwin ever used a TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wonder if Steve Irwin ever used a TR6
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:31:16 -0400
This summer, the TR6 and I have had some interesting wildlife
encounters. A couple of weeks ago, a 3 ducks waited until the last
possible second to take off and fly right over the open car. I could
have reached up and grabbed one. The next night, my daughter and I had
to test the brakes to avoid a mother skunk and her 2 babies.
=20
This morning, I was cruising through the neighborhood on my way to work,
and a ~15 lb. Alligator Snapping Turtle was making his way across the
street headed for a playground with little kids. I stopped, threw my old
jacket on the concrete, maneuvered him onto it, avoiding the business
end, wrapped him up and tossed him in the boot. Then I drove him over to
our neighborhood lake. He snapped at me one more time (that's the thanks
I get) and headed off into the water. Crikey, what a ripper ;-) =20
=20
Mark Creamer
Systems Engineer
Cintas Corporation