Re: Heater Valve Doesn't Close? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Valve Doesn't Close? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 08:11:50 -0500
I went through this on my 73. What a pain. I manually greased the cable with
lubricant and worked it back and forth by hand several times. Also lubed up
the slider on the valve itself.

When I want to make SURE the dumb thing is closed, I open the bonnet and
push it closed by hand. Just one of the *joys*   :-)    of owning these
cars.

Valerie Stabenow, 62 MGA MkII, 67 TR4a, 69 XK-E FHC, 73 TR-6, 81 Corvette
Coupe